On Jan 1, 2011, at 2:20 AM, Ken Wesson wrote:

> I use Enclojure/NetBeans myself, but it occurred to me to check out
> the current state of its Eclipse counterpart.
>
> But I can't find it anywhere. Google returns tons of results, of
> course, but they're all third-party results except the first, which is
> a code.google.com repository. *None* of the top ten results are the
> home page of the plugin; if you're just looking to download the binary
> and use it, or read about it in plain English, you're going to ignore
> the Google Code link, and if you want to get your information from the
> horse's mouth, you'll ignore all of the other hits and then give up.
>
> This is a problem for Counterclockwise, which really should have its
> own web site in the top ten (and preferably at the very top) of a
> Google search for "counterclockwise clojure" (no quotation marks in
> the actual search).

The Google Code site *is* the ccw site (though the code is on github:
http://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw).  I'd think that, for a relatively young
IDE plugin, that wouldn't be a "problem", especially since the project's wiki
has a plethora of information that is prominently linked.  FWIW, the latest
release of ccw is also available through the in-IDE Eclipse Marketplace.

There's also the "Getting Started" pages in assembla, which is listed highly
for nearly any "clojure <dev tool name>" search you might run:
http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/clojure/Getting_Started

The Enclojure site is definitely very nice.  Laurent may have plans to build
something similar for ccw -- I don't know.  If you'd like to help with building
one, by all means send a message to the dev ML @
<http://groups.google.com/group/clojuredev-devel>.

- Chas