On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Chas Emerick <cemer...@snowtide.com> wrote:
> Any tone you might have picked up from Laurent might be a reaction to your
> ranting about how ccw is apparently rubbish rather than asking for help.

Well, excuuuuse me for assuming, quite reasonably, that if, after an
install and restart during which no error messages appeared and
subsequent to which "create new Clojure project" had appeared in the
application menus, a feature, that if it existed should obviously be
prominently featured in certain right-click menus, was not there, then
it had not been implemented. :)

> Tangentially, IMO it'd be nice if tooling troubleshooting discussions didn't
> hit this list at all, since there are presumably mailing lists and other
> forums specific to each toolset.

Your email is the first place that I encountered the url for any forum
specific to CCW. Notably, this means that no such url showed up at any
point during the process of obtaining, installing, and attempting to
use CCW. Troubleshooting discussions for CCW might show up here less
frequently if the existence, nevermind the location, of the list you
mentioned was more apparent to new users. :)

(And, of course, let's not forget that this didn't actually start as a
troubleshooting discussion. As far as I was aware CCW was working
properly but simply did not have (easy access to) certain
functionality that I had expected. So I was reviewing a
product/starting a feature-request discussion, not starting a
troubleshooting discussion, as far as I knew at the time.)