On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Luc Prefontaine
<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> wrote:
> We have been using ccw for more than a year here. Never had significant
> problems with it nor with updates to it.
>
> We have been using Eclipse since 2002.
>
> Can you provide the plugin list from Eclipse ? (About -> Installation
> details)

It was a clean install of Eclipse followed by CCW, so there wouldn't
have been anything unusual in there. If CCW interacted badly with
anything else, it was something that one gets by default if installing
Eclipse for Java development. Which in turn is bad news, if so.