Jules,

All new Clojure artifacts are being released to maven central now, which is
always checked by maven (and therefore lein):

http://mavencentral.sonatype.com/#search|ga|1|org.clojure

I think all existing prior releases of Clojure and clojure-contrib are there
now as well.  Unless you're locked onto an old SNAPSHOT build (which can
disappear at any time, since they're SNAPSHOTs), there's no longer any reason
to have build.clojure.org set up as a repo in your pom.xml/project.clj.

- Chas