On 03/24/2011 11:13 AM, Jules wrote:
Aha !

OK - so maven is pulling alpha5/6 in from somewhere, but not from the repo that I expected - and unfortunately, I am not finding clojure.contrib.logging for these releases - maybe contrib is not being released to the same repo ? or maybe it has changed its name ? I'll have to investigate.
Logging has been pulled into the new contrib style under the project tools.logging. Take a look at the following leiningen example:

(defproject example "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write"
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.3.0-alpha6"]
                           [org.clojure/tools.logging "0.1.2"]])

This is the same library that was in contrib, and it will be the place for further development.

--
Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--