Following up on my own subject, I've created an updated gist to run on
recent builds of clojure-clr (1.3.0-master-SNAPSHOT) based on another
gist I found.

It's not the prettiest of code I've found, but I guess CLR's
abstractions and threading models can be blamed for a lot of it.
What's more annoying though is that while the gist below runs fine
when pasted into a running repl, it only does so the first time. Close
the window and paste it once more, and nothing appears.

There may be an issue with the CLR AppDomain model only allowing one
instance of an Application object or similar (based on messages I've
encountered while exploring), but I don't really know and I haven't
managed to get everything to completely "unload" so that the code
would work when invoked repeatedly within a running repl.

If anybody knows how this can be fixed (without restarting the repl
environment), please chime in. I like the statelessness offered by
clojure and a running repl, but the code as it currently exist doesn't
really support this model.

The updated gist can be found here:

https://gist.github.com/917391

Thanks,