On 04/14/2011 05:52 AM, dmiller wrote:
> Reloading will definitely cause a problem.
> I don't know why you'd need the app atom since you can just use
> Application/Current.  Similarly, you could check Application/Current
> before doing (Application.)

In theory, that all sounds easy, but I haven't managed to pull it off. That may very well be due to the challenge of juggling threads and dispatchers, and other .Net specific abstractions I've only scratched the surface off yet.

I replaced the app atom with code that creates an instance of Application only when needed (reusing Application/Current instead when not needed), but it still does not work. Maybe there's stuff I need to do to the threads and dispatchers as well.

Thanks anyway,

Marius K.