This is a great piece visualization for Clojure and very much how I
think about the language as I'm working with it (based on the pictures
and descriptions).  This is a nice niche piece of documentation for
the community, power users, and newly emerging Clojure shops.

Is your freemium model limiting namespaces/content. functionality, or
both?

Paul