On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Chas Emerick <cemer...@snowtide.com> wrote:
> I've previously linked[1] to my preview of Clojure Atlas – my attempt at
> producing a more useful, more tractable medium for understanding programming
> languages and the libraries that go along with them – so I won't repeat that
> material here.  I did think I'd let the list know that Clojure Atlas is now
> available publicly however:
> http://clojureatlas.com

It's a very cool way to visualize the Clojure world and to explore
what's available. One thing I found - which would definitely stop me
paying for it as-is - I get lost when I drill down: there's no way to
navigate 'back' to what I was looking at and no sense of history (like
a crumb trail). Messing around with the demo I just realized I can use
the browser back button / hot key but that feels clunky - being able
to navigate more easily with keyboard shortcuts within the atlas
itself would make it a lot nicer to use. Perhaps left arrow / right
arrow to go back / forward thru the direct history and up arrow / down
arrow to jump up and down the hierarchy?

It doesn't appear to include any of the contrib libraries (I know
that's a mammoth task for 1.2.0). Do you plan to include the new
contrib libraries in 1.3.0 since they seem more "integrated" now?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."