On May 4, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Chas Emerick <cemer...@snowtide.com> wrote:
>> Any breadcrumb navigation would require mousing around a bit
>
> Unless it was entirely driven by keyboard shortcuts :)
>
>> Perhaps what might be useful is a quick way to show the graph of nodes
>> you've visited in the current session -- breadcrumbs of a sort, but shown in
>> the graph itself so you can easily peek back at docs and (once I implement
>> it) inspect the connecting edges?
>
> Sounds like that would do what I'm after, yes.

Between these two, I'm now noodling on making navigation entirely
keyboard-driven.  Thanks :-)

> I'm a "paying customer" of the Atlas now, BTW. Looking forward to
> completion of the content and the upcoming 1.3.0 version!

Many thanks.  The former is coming along nicely.  There will likely be an
update in that department this week.

1.3.0 will hopefully be available this month; I need to do a little refactoring
so as to generalize the hosting of the atlases (seems like that should be
atlai) -- everything is actually hardwired to 1.2.0 at the moment. :-/

- Chas