I haven't read the code yet but I have a few questions:
Do you miss backbone.js? Are you going to use it with cljs?
Have you shared any code between the frontend and backend? As in run the
same functions on both sides. If so, are you duplicating the code in both
.clj and .cljs or doing something else?
How has the debugging/error notification experience been?

Scott