On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Raju Bitter <rajubit...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for sharing the code with us, Filip. I have one additional
> question: Which parts of ClojureScript were documented well enough for
> you, and where was it difficult to find enough information on how to
> implemented certain features?

There is always some room for improvement, but in my experience the
documentation is sufficient. If I had to come up with a suggestion it would
be an overview of ClojureScript specific functions like (js->clj) and
(js-obj)) and implementation details. I'm happy to see the ClojureScript
ecosystem growing this fast and to see the increasing amount of information
and tips from people on this list, blogs, et cetera. With a new project like
ClojureScript there is always a certain amount of polish that still needs to
be applied, but I can't say that a lack of documentation has hindered my
productivity in any way.

-fmw