Well, despite my best efforts I'm unable to edit the spreadsheet.

The Literate Software talk was supposed to be at 7pm in the
Presidents Ballroom but it appears that Pallet has reserved that
time.

I'll default to the old-fashioned BOF schedule board when I
arrive to try to post a time and place.

Tim Daly