Hello,

While I am going through the Programming Clojure 2nd edition book, I
am entering the code into a REPL.

Sometimes when entering the code I enter a typo and hit enter and
cannot get the REPL to close that malformed line.

It often happens with an errant closing ] or ).
Frequently this occurs when I go back in the history to edit a
previous line to edit, explore and play with it. The closing paren is
already in the line and I accidentally hit enter.

I would love to know how I can cause that line to execute, and give me
the error, so that I can go on and try again.

Currently I end up having to exit the REPL and create a new one.

If that is the only thing I can do, that is fine. I just wanted to
learn if there was some other means of completing that line.

Thanks.

Jimmie