On 12/5/2011 7:19 PM, Stephen Compall wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 09:51 -0800, jlhouchin wrote:
>> When I entered the closing " and then closing
>> paren. I was fine.
>
> You may also try backspace; unusually for a REPL, that works.

I tried that. But as I was on a new line after hitting the enter/
return key. It wouldn't go back to the previous line.  I would have
loved that it did. That the backspace could backspace over newlines.
That would be sweet.

Now, I do not know if there are any difference in repls or if there is
only one repl. I was using the default 1.3 repl.

Thanks.

Jimmie