Hi Everyone,

You may have seen this already, if not I believe it's worth investing 1h of
your life:
http://vimeo.com/36579366

That's already a good candidate for the technical talk of the year, if not
the decade IMO.
Ok, I'm getting a bit too enthusiastic here but this is so inspiring.

After watching it, you can't help thinking that we have a whole new world
to invent.
As a side note, you may start thinking that a REPL is not good enough.
- Personal message to Laurent Petit: please watch and start thinking about
CCW 1.0 ;o) -
It also feels like ClojureScript is on the right path.

But, most importantly, beyond any technical consideration, the last part is
a great life lesson.

--
Damien Lepage
http://damienlepage.com