On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM, JuanManuel Gimeno Illa
<jmgim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I don't understand of your solution is the (map seq (step pieces))
> because for me it is clear that each of the sequences generated by step is a
> seq, so why do you need to seq it?

It's the combination of (remove nil? (map seq ...)) that gets rid of
the empty seqs in cases like (split-at-subsequence [3 4] [1 2 3 4 3 4
5 6]). I don't know if it's any more efficient than (remove empty?
...) though. But if the inner loop were modified so no empty seqs that
weren't already nil could be generated, it could be reduced to just
(remove nil? ...) and be more efficient then.