There are still some problems with this, but it is ready for experimental use,
at least.  Alex, please don't put this on clojure.org -- it ain't ready yet.

http://homepage.mac.com/jafingerhut/files/cheatsheet-clj-1.3.0-v1.4-tooltips/cheatsheet-full.html

I found and used TipTip for tooltips [1], because it advertises the ability to
keep the tooltips within the browser window no matter where the cursor is
relative to the window border.  I've tweaked a few settings that may cause it
to fail to do this properly sometimes, and there are many cases where the
tooltip appears so close to the cursor that it "flashes" on and off quickly.
As a workaround, try moving the cursor away from the tooltip, but still
hovering over the link if you can.  If anyone knows how to correct those
problems by tweaking the JavaScript code or CSS settings, please let me know.

The tooltips consist of the normal doc strings, with the first line of dashes
removed, and truncated to the first 15 lines if it is longer than that (very
few are).  Most links go to clojuredocs.org, as usual.

Give it a test drive and see what you think.

Andy

[1] http://code.drewwilson.com/entry/tiptip-jquery-plugin