I've replaced this test page [1] with another one.  The one I posted on March
24 has been overwritten.  The version at [2] that does not use JavaScript, but
only the title attribute on anchors, is still there as it was yesterday.

[1]
http://homepage.mac.com/jafingerhut/files/cheatsheet-clj-1.3.0-v1.4-tooltips/cheatsheet-full.html

[2]
http://homepage.mac.com/jafingerhut/files/cheatsheet-clj-1.3.0-v1.4-tooltips/cheatsheet-title-attribute.html

The new version of [1] uses different JavaScript for the tooltips, simplified
so that the tips always appear above or below the link being tipped.  This made
it easier to ensure the tip always appears within the bounds of the window.
The only exceptions I am aware of where the tip can go out of the window
boundaries is if your window is so narrow (< 600 pixels or so) that the tip
doesn't fit in the width of the window at all, or too short vertically.

It should also eliminate the "bouncing" problem that the old one had, and I
have made the tips completely opaque, not partially transparent.

It still probably won't work well with Android browsers with touchscreens.  I
don't know what could be done about that.  I did try it on Safari on my iPhone,
and found that on a single tap on a link, it showed the tooltip, and it
required a second tap on the same link for the browser to follow the link.  I
like that behavior.

Take it for another spin if you had issues with it before.

All necessary files to generate these pages, including my modified jQuery
TipTip plugin, are here:

https://github.com/jafingerhut/clojure-cheatsheets

Andy