The tooltips work well on my BlackBerry, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rostislav Svoboda <rostislav.svob...@gmail.com>
Sender: clojure@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:18:57
To: <clojure@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Clojure cheatsheet with tooltips (alpha)

Hi Andy

On 24 March 2012 11:15, Andy Fingerhut <andy.finger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are still some problems with this, but it is ready for experimental
> use, at least.  Alex, please don't put this on clojure.org -- it ain't ready
> yet.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/jafingerhut/files/cheatsheet-clj-1.3.0-v1.4-tooltips/cheatsheet-full.html
>
> Give it a test drive and see what you think.

Slick! :)

I tested the tooltips on chrome, firefox and even on my android. On
chrome I find the tooltip boxes too transparent. On firefox the
transparency is fine but the tooltip font size is bigger than the
font-size used on the page (which IMO could be larger anyway) On the
android, well yea no tooltips appear :) so you need to do this back &
forth clicking as before. Interestingly when you go back then a
tooltip is placed behind the screen edges and it's kind of difficult
to get rid of it. The same appearance like reported here:

> The tooltips themselves seem pretty nice, but on smaller windows, they are
> sometimes placed behind the edges and thus not visible:
> http://i.imgur.com/YA4gF.png

Bost