I have been working on a fork of Phil's nrepl.el for the past few nights.
So far I have gotten the basic bencode/bdecode transport working and am
able to send and receive to an nREPL server.
Beyond that, it isn't really in anything close to a usable state yet, but I
plan to continue plugging away at it.

http://www.github.com/kingtim/nrepl.el

Cheers,
Tim "not an emacs lisp hacker" King