Compared to Java, not noticeable if any. We run our app in production on
cluster of
small computers.
We replaced component written mostly in Java by Clojure equivalents without
any degradation in service time. We used clojure from java a number of times
using Java callable interfaces generated in Clojure (gen-class). Now it's the
other way
around.

They're might be a bigger overhead if you call your code through the RT class
instead
of using generated APIs.

Luc

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!