On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, fenton <fenton.trav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or likely you mean here:
>
> http://dev.clojure.org/display/doc/Getting+Started+with+Emacs
>
> I'm not sure I can edit this page???  Seems to only leave comments there.

I think that's the best place for an overview. Unfortunately edits are
restricted to people who have mailed in a Contributors Agreement.

Documentation for each individual piece should go in the appropriate
project: rather than explain how to install Leiningen it would be
better to link to its documentation so it can be updated for
consistency when things change. For instance, your document doesn't
mention Leiningen 2, encourages the use of monolithic contrib, and
says that Emacs 24 hasn't been released yet.

The exception here is the documentation for Emacs itself; it's a very
slow-moving project with a lot of political baggage, which is why
general "how to use a 3rd-party package source" stuff is currently on
the Confluence wiki.

> I'm not exactly sure how I should contribute.

Identifying what it is you found lacking in the official docs would be
a great place to start. Pointing people to the official
dev.clojure.org docs also helps.

-Phil