> Please don't ask people to not rehash this discussion. Don't tell them
> that it is a 'weak reason' for not contributing and 'not worth fighting
> over'.

Well, that's only my opinion.  I happen to think it's not worth fighting
over so I don't.  Rich has put in place a system he's happy with.  I can
either agree with it or not, but regardless I'm unlikely to change anyone's
mind.  I apologize for asking not to rehash. Rehash away.

That's ridiculous. How many people have brought this up?

Many. And it's been addressed by Rich numerous times as well.

 Isn't it a little arrogant to just dismiss the issue as "Meh, they're not
> as smart as I am

I only offered some potential solutions to a couple of nagging problems.  I
was unaware that would be taken as displaying an arrogance of intellectual
superiority. My bad.

--
-- http://blog.fogus.me
-- http://github.com/fogus