Irakli Gozalishvili:

> If these things are intentionally made hard to stop new people with more
> clojurescipt interests then please
> make it more clear, cause otherwise it just a motivation killer.

Irakli,

Over the years, many people have tried raising the question of why
contributing to Clojure (and ClojureScript, and anything Clojure/core
touches)
involves so many obstacles and bureaucracy. Just search the archives.

Unfortunately, the answer many folks come up with is: Clojure/core don't
see it as a major problem.
So, my advice to you: forget about it. Contributing to Clojure[Script]
projects
that do not involve Clojure CA and the existing process is much more
productive.

MK