On 25 March 2013 13:51, Roger Austin (@RogerTheGeek) <raust...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone involved for the Clojure/West videos.

I'd just like to second this!

I continue to be amazed at the amount and quality of Clojure related
videos online; the vast majority due to conferences such as this.

Though I've sadly been unable to attend any of these conferences, the
fact that the videos are available at all is astounding, and a great
asset for the wider (non-attending) Clojure community.

If a way can be found to speed this up in the future, it will make a
lot of people happy including myself, and might even speed adoption of
new Clojure innovations and ideas... but I am truly greatful that the
videos are released as they are, and at such a high quality.

Like everyone I'm always frustrated by the delay, but would like to
thank everyone involved in producing these incredible assets.

Again, many many thanks to everyone for doing this!  I'm eagerly
awaiting just about all of the talks!

R.