I propose a challenge:

Cedric, you pull together a top-notch conference, of high quality speakers
with high-quality content.
I expect...  demand... I demand the following:

 - It must be in a beautiful, unique city within the united states.
 - The venue must provide me with free snacks and unlimited beverages -
coffee, tea, water, soda
 - I'd prefer all the food to be organic and local
 - I want the conference streamed live to the internet, so my co-workers
can virtually attend the conference with me
   - streaming access should be free
 - I expect you to do all of the work - advertising, admission, ticketing,
etc
 - The hotel must have a significantly discounted rate
 - I would like all of the videos to be available online, within one
month.  They should be of comparable quality to the infoQ alternative.
 - All talks, slides, content, should be captured without fail.  No data
loss, no quality loss.
 - All of the online material is available for free.

Now, I've put on a Meetup or two in my life, and my costs were more or less
$0.  So, this shouldn't cost that much either.

You can use any software that you want, and higher any help you think you
might need.  Please do not pass these costs onto conference goers, that's
completely unacceptable.
- - - - -

Complaining about the videos in a completely non-constructive manner is
rather disrespectful.  You're not evening basing your claims on objective
data, suggesting future alternatives, and volunteering to handle the cost.
The quality of events, talks, videos, and content of the conferences that
Alex puts on is mind-blowing to me.  We *all* owe him a great thanks.

Cheers,
Paul