It's pretty frustrating that I, a regular old Clojure user who likes
writing tests, can't mix and match tools from existing testing libraries.
Seriously, there's 4 major ones (clojure.test, speclj, midje, expectations)
and they each do mostly the same things but vary slightly in some areas. I
can't use speclj's around-all feature with expectations' (expect) function,
or midje's auto-runner with clojure.test's (is) assertions. Or
lein-difftest with midje, expectations, or speclj.

So let's fix that.