I've just picked up on this thread but I've spent quite a bit of time
barking up this tree.

There are three repos that power the old version of the site

https://github.com/zk/clojuredocs - the Rails 2 frontend
https://github.com/zk/clojuredocs-analyzer - the clojure analyzer that
extracts data from Clojure Core and other projects
https://github.com/zk/cd-wsapi - the API that handles CLI integration

I've got a pull request sitting there for the analyzer which makes it work
with Clojure 1.5.1

https://github.com/zk/clojuredocs-analyzer/pulls

But I've not had any response from the maintainers yet. I've tried catching
them on IRC but I haven't heard anything since I submitted the PR.

I could just host a fork of Clojuredocs myself with 1.5.1 but I think
that's the wrong way to do this. I have had some success in forking the
project for Overtone documentation and Core.logic docs which you can see
here:

http://overtone-docs.herokuapp.com/
http://corelogicdocs.herokuapp.com/

So it's entirely possible to work with what's there. I'll try getting in
touch with dakrone to see if we can make this update happen.