That's what I said earlier, I need to find some type to dive into it.
As far as Scala is concerned, it's not on my list of items to learn.
Too Java-ish to me and clunky. It's not because you mix all the latest
features in a single language that the result is a significant landmark.

It took a significant amount if time to Haskell designers to think about

feature set, it's not the same caliber at all.

Before choosing Clojure for our product, I looked at it and rejected it and
still have no regrets doing so.

Java in it's future releases will follow on the same slippery road of feature
aggregation w/o coherency, the "let's please everyone" approach
never led to anything exceptional.

It makes only things more confusing thanks to these guys...

http://search.dilbert.com/search?p=R&srid=S3-USESD01&lbc=dilbert&w=marketing%20idea&url=http%3a%2f%2fdilbert.com%2fstrips%2fcomic%2f1999-02-06%2f&rk=7&uid=203834662&sid=2&ts=custom&rsc=YmDLFs%3as9q%3aosTfU&method=and&isort=date&view=list&filter=type%3acomic

Luc P.