Yeah but I hate JavaScript so no wonder it's not on the list.
I do however code in ClojureScript and avoid JS interop like
the plague as much as possible :)

I had to deal too much with browser based GUIs before things like JQuery

and similar things came to life or because the back end framework did not
allow me to use something more brilliant than plain JS... it got me disgusted
pretty much.

ClojureScript has changed my approach to browser based apps but
w/o JS as much as possible, now I can conceal my app logic in the
browser while using the back end as a resource provider.

No more Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide syndrom...

Luc P.