Thanks Phil.

I'm exploring how type theory works at doing partial classifications,
especially where there can be arbitrary models on the same object. I'm not
sure that it does and I'm of the opinion that in these cases, type systems
aren't really that useful.

Ganesha is surgically grafted elephant.. Only his head is because it got
cut off and they stuck an elephants head on him.... Then we can have undead
elephants.   I would still call it an elephant.. But is it even alive?