Unfortunately not, Rodrigo. Frankly, TorqueBox on OpenShift is not a very
happy experience, mostly due to bundler and very limited resources on the
free OpenShift gears. Until we get those issues worked out, I don't want to
encourage anyone to combine TB and Immutant on OpenShift.

Also, we're kinda in a wait-and-see mode while the OpenShift guys integrate
Docker, as container images should be a lot easier to work with than
cartridges.

So you're ahead of us at the moment. We expect to catch up, just not sure
when.

Jim