I also work in a python/django shop, and have been experimenting with
clojure for about nine months. Before yesterday I would have told you that
clojure web tooling does not come remotely close to the power of django.
With a large amount of effort in piecing different libraries together, you
might cover 30 or 40% of what django provides out of the box. I will have
to reevaluate that with the announcement of Caribou, which looks good at
first glance.

As a language, clojure is much more enjoyable. Python may seem clumsy and
ineffective after writing clojure for awhile.