Hi, I've notice a bunch of activity on my demo and I appreciate the
interest. I apologize for the lack of documentation on specifically how to
use it; it's in the works. I've noticed that several users are attempting
to use the multiple vehicle feature which solves the capacitated vehicle
routing problem. The assumption is that each stop represents a load of 1.
So to see how multiple trucks would pan out, you'll want to a) select all
stops so you have a good working number b) slide the capacity down to some
number that will guarantee that all but the last truck will be filled to
capacity.

A good example might be to select 4 trucks, select all 50 stops and slide
capacity to 13. This will fill the first three trucks, leaving 11 items in
the last one (3 *13 + 11 = 50)