I wasn't expecting an overview of the syntax to be under "Getting Started".
The documentation there makes things clearer, but I still have a few
questions:

1. What differentiates the top-level page definition from DOM objects
returned from functions? Is the compiler just looking for the last
expression in the source file?
2. Do the HTML forms (div, span, etc.) act like functions, or more like
macros?
3. Are the HTML forms generated on the fly, or is there a fixed list of
tags available?
4. Is defc equivalent to def and cell? And defc= equivalent to def and
cell=?
5. What's the difference between cell and cell=? Is one like an atom, and
the other like a reactive function?
6. What's the difference between a cell an an atom?

- James