> Well, what does it mean to write secure programs? Citation needed :)

​Well, the statement was that for secure programming you needed to program
modular. It was hinted that when you program functional you can not program
modular. I would not know why, but as I said: I am new to functional
programming. And I did not have to write very secure programming neither.
Never had to write financial or medical software.

I was thinking it was FUD, but better save as sorry. When there are thinks
to look out for, it would be god to know them.

> So ... it deppends :D

​That is always the case of-course, but it was suggested that functional
programming made it inherently difficult.​

--
Cecil Westerhof