You are welcome. Thanks for the library!

I have given it some more thought and I now realize local overrides for
leiningen config might not be a good idea. Perhaps application
configuration should be completely decoupled with packaging.

I've found confijulate <https://github.com/bbbates/confijulate>,
here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17719976/idiomatic-config-managment-in-clojure>.
It might be useful.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Michael Cramm <gmcr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good question. I had originally wanted a separate, untracked config file
> but couldn't decide on a format. (like separating out protocol, host, port,
> etc) Exporting the environment variable felt the most non-committal at the
> time.
>
> It wouldn't be too much work to have a file living in
> `resources/monarch/...`, and add another optional param to `project.clj` to
> tell monarch where to look. I'll see about adding this to the next version.
>
> Thanks for the feedback!
>

> On Sunday, 25 May 2014 21:16:56 UTC-6, Atamert Ölçgen wrote:
>
>> Is there a reason why DATABASE_URL isn't in the project config?
>>
>> I guess a more relevant question would be to ask if there's something
>> like a local config file for leiningen projects? Something that is
>> per-project but ideally ignored by the VCS. Something that you can use to
>> override what's inside the project.clj.
>>

>> On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Michael Cramm <gmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I realize that there are other database migration frameworks already
>>> availablefor clojure projects, but I always seem to run into issues pretty
>>> fast in trying to use them.
>>>
>>> This is also the first plugin I've developed and made publicly
>>> available, so I'd love some feedback! I've been using Clojure for a while
>>> now but I don't really have anyone mentoring me :).
>>>
>>> https://github.com/mcramm/monarch
>>>
>>> --

>>> ---
>>> Groups "Clojure" group.