Nomad is an other tool like confijulate:
https://github.com/james-henderson/nomad

I use it in some projects and seems better documented that confijulate and
uses edn as file format.

Andrey

Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <andrei.anto...@kaleidos.net> / <n...@niwi.be

http://www.niwi.be <http://www.niwi.be/page/about/>