Il giorno martedì 27 maggio 2014 08:16:49 UTC+2, Atamert Ölçgen ha scritto:

> You are welcome. Thanks for the library!

Second that.

> I have given it some more thought and I now realize local overrides for
> leiningen config might not be a good idea. Perhaps application
> configuration should be completely decoupled with packaging.

Indeed, I also agree with Ray Miller: configuration is
environment-specific, the application is not (more or less). Environment
variables are useful <http://12factor.net/config>, but they have some
limitations and, as usual, there are tradeoffs involved.

> I've found confijulate <https://github.com/bbbates/confijulate>,
> here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17719976/idiomatic-config-managment-in-clojure>.
>
> It might be useful.

Well, ok. Another configuration library that I wasn't aware of when I wrote
confunion <https://github.com/manuelp/confunion>. Another one that I found
*after* writing mine is carica <https://github.com/sonian/carica>, which
seems quite good. There are a bunch of them out there, you can look into
Clojure
Toolbox <http://www.clojure-toolbox.com/>, probably there is already one
that satisfies your use cases.

Cheers,