About to embark on a new project and interested in "wish I knew this"/"wish
I had used this" type sentiments. An extension of this splendid article:
http://blog.mattgauger.com/blog/2014/09/15/clojure-code-quality-tools/. Any
others?

For context, this is going to be a non-trivial SPA using clojurescript
supported by a Clojure backend
(https://groups.google.com/d/topic/clojurescript/9cDFfAGsDE4/discussion)

In addition to the tips I found in the article I am also planning on using
core.typed, primarily to address the "anyone remember what this data
structure looked like?" 12 month maintenance risk. I did look at schematic
but I like the extra enforcement core.typed gives.

On a side note, answering this question from google alone is non-trivial.
We, as a community have reached that point where there are so many (good,
but overlapping and sometimes contradictory) good next steps it is easy to
be paralysed by choice. A few more "authorized" (whatever that means)
"prescriptions" wouldn't go amiss. Not sure what the answer is, merely
raising the flag.

So, what tips/techniques/XYZ do you wish you had started with?

Thanks!