Hi Ashton,

After some discussion in the datomic and clojure irc channel I decided to
go the route to pass in the datomic connection or datomic value to every
function. This way it is really easy to do integration tests of these
functions by setting up an in memory datomic database for every single one
of my tests.
Mixing in some fixtures and I was done.

I am curious, how did you solve this finally?

Best Regards,
Sven