This looks pretty impressive, both in already implemented features and
performance.

I can't help but wonder though if the example chosen to compare performance
with React/ Reagent isn't stacked a bit because effectively all nodes are
rerendered all the time ? Wouldn't this effectively nullify performance
gains from different diffing behavior ? I know it's in the cards, but how
is the performance difference now while only needing to rerender parts of
the dom ?