Also, after discussions with several people at Clojure/conj, I see that it
is necessary to provide some more documentation about how the bindings
(components) and data structures in this library work differently from
existing solutions (especially React) and what the overall vision is. Here
are some rough draft docs I have:

The overall design idea for "renderer-agnostic" user interface conventions
is here: https://github.com/aaronc/freactive.core/blob/master/UI-SPEC.md.
Several people were excited about this idea and hopefully we can
collaborate to make something along these lines happen. This document may
also clarify how bindings (or lightweight components) are intended to work
in this system and how they are different from (but also similar to) React
components.

I had originally intended to separate out the data structures (rx, atom,
cursor) and put them in a separate library shared between projects. Here's
a separate "freactive.core" project with some more details on the design
goals behind my implementations of rx, atom and cursor plus a few
implementation details (to be fleshed out more
later): https://github.com/aaronc/freactive.core. There's also more details
on these data structures
here:
https://github.com/aaronc/freactive#reactive-change-notifications-in-depth.

I'm still not totally happy with the name "freactive". Maybe something like
"synergy" or "synergy-ui"?

Btw, it was nice to meet so many of you in person this weekend!