The two best ones I can think of right now

Halogen: they're known as highly reactive elements.
Precipitate: both a noun and a verb, the solid that falls out of a
solution, or to bring about such a reaction.

Other chemical-ish names considered
Enantiopure - Containing compounds of only a single chirality
Fullerene - Bucky-Balls, they're just cool
Recycle - 'Save the trees', and also 'recycle streams' from chemical
engineering.