> I think using s/nonconforming with s/or will do the trick

I see that’s marked ^:skip-wiki so it is (deliberately) undocumented – is that
(potentially very useful) function something we can safely rely on or is that
up in the air at this point?

Sean Corfield -- (970) FOR-SEAN -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 12/6/16, 3:37 AM, "Tom Locke" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of
t...@tomlocke.com> wrote:

    > I went ahead and logged this here so we don't lose it:

    Thanks for that - I was intending to do so this morning but I forgot to say
so in my reply.

    On second thought I realised that a version of s/and that doesn’t flow
conformed values wouldn’t be great in function arg specs, as you could no
longer do (:arg-name %) after the initial s/cat spec.

    I think using s/nonconforming with s/or will do the trick

    Thanks for you help

    Tom