Is anyone out there working on a pattern of framework for isomorphic
ClojureScript?

My sense so far is that most are happy running Clojure on back end and
ClojureScript on front end. But Matt's recent post made me think of Isomorphic
apps. For example, you can have the 1st page render server side so it's
pre-rendered for faster load, and then have the rest of the app (all other
pages) run in the client.

Meteor just got $20M to build the isomorphic js framework to rule them all.

Any interest in this within the ClojureScript community?

Sent from my iPhone