I looked at DomKM's server-side Om some months back, but that's about it.

I'm not really interested in running a ClojureScript server (Clojure is
much better suited for that), but performing 1st page render is something
I'm interested in (perhaps through an approach similar to DomKM's - ie
running cljs in nashorn or similar). I don't have a big need for it right
now though, so I'm not likely to put any effort into it myself any time
soon.

I am interested in seeing what others accomplish, though.