dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> We are making docker-storage-setup more generic (to be usable by other
> container runtime as well, apart from docker). So in an attempt to do that,
> we are introducing new options.
> EXTRA_VOLUME_NAME="docker-root-lv"
> EXTRA_VOLUME_MOUNT_DIR="/var/lib/docker"

I would vote that we keep it easy for the user. Why don't we have
`CONTAINER_ROOT_VOLUME=yes` instead of `DOCKER_ROOT_VOLUME=yes`. You can still
have variables like `EXTRA_VOLUME_NAME` and `EXTRA_VOLUME_MOUNT_DIR` but just
make them have default values that only need to be specified if the user
doesn't like the defaults.

small nit: I would rather have them be `CONTAINER_VOLUME_NAME` and
`CONTAINER_VOLUME_MOUNT_DIR`.

take it a step farther back and we should call it container storage setup?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/186