vgoyal added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> This script will only set up the thin pool when you are using devicemapper
> right? So the script would only make a thin pool LV when running for dm and
> only make a regular LV when running for overlay. So one type of volume gets
> created.

No. Nothing stops you from saying.

STORAGE_DRIVER=devicemapper
EXTRA_VOLUME_NAME=foo
EXTRA_VOLUME_MOUNT_DIR=/var/lib/docker/volumes

In this case a thin pool LV will be created as well as an extra volume will be
created and mounted on /var/lib/docker/volumes.

> I think if you want them to be different names then they should really be
> different names:
>
> OVERLAY_VOLUME_NAME

container-storage-setup does not care if caller sets up on overlay on top of
extra volume or not.  So calling it OVERLAY_VOLUME_NAME will not be right. It
is just a logical volume. Caller can use vfs driver, or aufs driver or
something else on top if they want to.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/186